Read the full issue online HERE!
words by Joseph Kerridge; illustration by Joanna Houghton
drawings by featured artist, Erika Altosaar
artwork by Kanitta Meechubot
poem and illustration by Maru Rojas
photographs by Johanna Torell; prose by Louisa Little and Khalid Tetuani
Posted in News
Tagged Issue #4, Previews
Tengen Issue #4 is out now!
Read it online at http://www.issuu.com/tengenmag.
(Printed copies to follow super-duper soon!)
– Interview with Tom McCarthy
– Exclusive artwork from Kanitta Meechubot
– Poetry by Joseph Kerridge, Steve Willey, Rupert Cabbell Manners, Olivia Ho, Umar Hassan, Stephen Mooney, Jow Lindsay and Justin Katko
– Prose from Maru Rojas, Sean Bonney, Kyle Robertson and Louisa Little with Khalid Tetuani
– Visual work from Erika Altosaar, Johanna Torell, Lara Kamhi, Poppy Whatmore and Sarah Pickering
– Q&A with Steve Willey on Poetry and London
– Interview with Zaheer Ali on the reinvention of Malcolm X
– Film reviews and more!
We really hope you enjoy this latest issue of Tengen – we’re certainly very excited about it!
Don’t forget to keep in touch by liking our Facebook page and following us on Twitter. You’ll be kept up to date with all the latest news from Tengen HQ,
and you may just receive a lovely message from us every now and then.
If you’d like to contribute something to the next issue of Tengen – or if you just want to say “hello!” – then pop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Posted in News
Tagged Issue #4